Laurence Bouron started at 16 in 1974 as an apprentice at the SOLANET laundry in La Ciotat. She is a determined young woman with boundless self-sacrifice. She learns seriously and knows very quickly her job inside out.
In 1992, she decided to set up on her own and bought SOLANET, seizing the opportunity to transfer the owner’s activity.
An entrepreneur at heart, driven by a sense of customer service and passionate about her job, she decides to provide even more services: greater working hours, purchase of new machines, opening on Mondays. This is how Le Clair dry cleaning was born, a family business that has been passed down from mother to son until today.
If Le Clair dry cleaning has seen its development to its place as Leader at La Ciotat today, it is because they have always known how to take technological and commercial turns at the right time and ahead of the competitors.
This is among other things what makes them famous today.
• We take care of your clothes and items throughout the cleaning chain, from reception to delivery to your hands.
We prepare your clothes for cleaning
• We inspect garments that have stains in order to achieve a targeted pre-stain removal using the appropriate products.
• We pay attention to multi-colored textiles so as to have no bleeding.
• We respect all ecological standards in order to respect the environment and our planet.
• We go back to the steam press then to the specific iron according to the clothes.
The solvents used comply with standard 2345
• Our premises meet the criteria of hygiene and cleanliness for total safety.
• Our dry cleaning respects the standards in force.